If you have been sexually assaulted please contact your nearest Centre Against Sexual Assault. In Victoria, phone 1800 806 292. In the rest of Australia phone 1800 RESPECT

Is my body different now?

It is common to worry that your body is different now because of the sexual abuse — especially your private parts. You may even wonder if other people can tell what has happened to you. Your body is changing as you grow. If you feel sore or uncomfortable, or have worries about your body, try and tell someone you trust. There are even people specially trained to talk to you about bodies.

Useful phone numbers

  • Contact your nearest Centre Against Sexual Assault: 1800 806 292


If you don't want to talk to the police you can report anonymously at Sexual Assault Report Anonymously

Return to top