If you have been sexually assaulted please contact your nearest Centre Against Sexual Assault. In Victoria, phone 1800 806 292. In the rest of Australia phone 1800 RESPECT

Professional help

If you’re having trouble with any of these issues there are agencies and people who can help you.

If you’ve spoken to someone, but they didn’t listen or they made you feel worse - then find someone else. Sometimes it can take a few times before you find someone you feel comfortable with.

Don’t give up. You ARE worth helping.

Professionals who can help you are:

  • A Counsellor at your closest Centre Against Sexual Assault (CASA) for support and advice about your options.
  • CASA Sexual Assault Crisis Line 1800 806 292 if needing support after hours
  • Your GP who can refer you to a psychologist or social worker who knows how to work with young people who have experienced sexual assault or abuse.


If you don't want to talk to the police you can report anonymously at Sexual Assault Report Anonymously

Return to top